Five Shining boys, that is what they are – and so much more.
Never had I planned on them meaning so much to me. I had never intended for Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin to fill such a large space in my heart. Though, things rarely turn out the way you plan… Do they? I’ve learnt so much from these boys men and they’ve grown to mean so much. They bring smiles to our faces with their cheesy grins, lame jokes, handsome smiles, love for each other and their fandom. In my eyes, they aren’t perfect, but they’re pretty darn close.
Lee Jinki has a heart of gold and a smile like no other. Seeing a man as beautiful as him cry… It brings an entire fandom to tears. Our hearts will forever melt at his sincerity and kindness. Lee Jinki, thank you for being strong and a source of hope for so many of us, for keeping your smile and for loving us without even knowing us. You’re an angel; please never stop shining.
Kim Jonghyun is our power voice with puppy eyes. He loves his fans so immensely, and he doesn’t hide his gratitude. His voice is moving, sweet, powerful and he is forever amazing our fandom with his high notes. Kim Jonghyun, please never stop singing or doing the things that make you happy, you’re happiness makes this world a better place.
Kim Kibum, the so-called mother of Shinee. He has taught us it is okay to be ourselves, to be a little outrageous, have an opinion, wear whatever it is we want and feel comfortable in our own skin. The world is the stage and we are the performers. Kim Kibum, thank you for being unique and outrageous, thank you for not caring about what others think, thank you for being different, but most of all, thank you for making us feel proud of who we are.
Choi Minho, the flame in our hearts. There is so much more to him than what we see on the surface. He has a kind, compassionate heart and is full of courage and charisma. Without asking for anything in return, he cares for his friends and goes to great lengths to see them smile. His constant need to win shows persistence and dedication, and he shows this dedication towards his fans, Shinee and to everything else he has in life. Choi Minho, thank you for teaching us to be courageous and care for our friends, even if we do not always show it, and thank you for your dedication, we know you work hard.
Lee Taemin, the boy that became a man. Taemin was the little boy with a cute smile and killer moves. He stole our hearts from the first glance and has continued to melt us just that little bit more with every year he grows. Lee Taemin, thank you for showing us that even though we might not be the best now, with practice we have the ability to get pretty close. Never stop dancing Taemin; you’re a force to be reckoned with and we can’t wait to see you grow even more.
Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin, thank you. Thank you for these five years of happiness, sadness and everything in between. You have given us memories to cherish for a lifetime and we know there are many more to come. Continue striving and moving forward, we as fandom believe in you and will continue to support you for as long as we can. Happy five year anniversary!
Keep shining, boys, because you’re the brightest stars in the sky.
“Talented” she said ! xD
Yes, I’m a Libra ! *clap clap clap* And I love astrology things btw ! (and blood type things as well TT)
it’s truuue!! xD
yes me too! but i’m still not sure how accurate those blood-type things are..I’m blood type A
Right, this is a fail ! xD Want another chance ? XD
okok umm..try 2!
come to think of it…you’re over all quite optimistic and..I feel something airy.. (omg I sound like some astrologist, help xD)..and talented..and something subtle too..
1. Birds are my favorite animals.
2. when i live on my own I want a little yellow parakeet, which will sit on my shoulder while I draw. I’ll call him Charlie :’)
3. I call all objects precious to me Xavier (ksaevjur). My violin is called Xavier, my favorite plushie is called Xavier, and I might call my son like that, haha xD I just tend to like that name alot :x
4. I feel easily attracted to boys who wear a (black) leather jacket for some reason. I like boys who stand out alittle I guess ^^”
5. I’m startign to get an addiction to Hello Kitty x_x
6. At school I used to be referred to as: Porselain doll, Lady gaga (I had some wild times .w.), and Catwoman (buuut in a good way).
7. when I got my period for the first time, I cried, because I realised this would be the end of my childhood xD
8. I like to do research on conspiracy theories in my free time.
9. I can discuss serious things more easily with elder people. I prefer to discuss serious things when I’m in a real conversation with someone xD (always lookign for knowledge~)
10. I’m really into the horoscope-personality system, and I’m training myself do recognise someone’s horoscope by their attitude.
why is south korea nicer than north korea?
south korea has a seoul
could someone pleeeeease give my the link where I can see the vid? ;w;
Hyuk’s…manly scream… ಠ___ಠ
I dedicate this little number to all those who like to say Disney princesses are nothing but passive, submissive, and horrible role models.
Bless this post.